This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

The weather’s getting cooler and our sweet tooth is getting stronger… check out these vegan recipes to make the Fall season delicious and festive! And yes, all of these are vegan!

Pumpkin Bread with Maple Cashew Frosting

“Moist pumpkin bread slathered with a rich maple cashew frosting and adorned with pumpkin seeds. This vegan pumpkin bread screams Fall flavor!”

Apple Pie Bread

“One bowl and 10 ingredients will make you the most delicious vegan and refined sugar free treat that tastes just like apple pie!”

Mini Pumpkin Pies with Chai Spice

“Crunchy graham cracker crust with creamy chai spice pumpkin filling is the ULTIMATE duo. These vegan mini pumpkin pie bites are something to be thankful for! Top with coconut whipped cream and a dusting of cinnamon for a delicious dessert.”

Maple Pecan Banana Muffins

“There’s nothing like biting into one of these freshly baked maple pecan banana muffins! Easy, simple, homemade goodness in less than 30 minutes.”

Chewy Apple Cider Cookies

“These Chewy Apple Cider Cookies are the best fall cookies ever! They are chewy in the middle and have crisps edges, they are vegan and absolutely delicious!”

Pumpkin Snickerdoodles with Chai

“If you were to wrap up fall in a single cookie you would have these vegan pumpkin snickerdoodles with chai straight out of the oven.”

Carrot Cake Cinnamon Rolls

“Vegan carrot cake cinnamon rolls featuring a carrot cake doughbuttery brown sugar cinnamon filling adorned with walnuts and raisins, topped with a creamy vegan cream cheese frosting. This recipe is about to score you some major cool points for your next brunch or breakfast!”

Caramel Apples

The Best Vegan Caramel Apples are a classic fall treat made vegan, gluten-free, and corn syrup-free. Coat your favorite apples in this smooth, toasty caramel that requires just 5 ingredients!”

Maple Walnut Blondies

“Blondies are so underrated! If you’re new to them, they’re basically brownies…but without the brown color and chocolate flavor. Here I bring you my favorite ooey-gooey vegan maple blondies! They’re a really easy treat to make with simple ingredients.”

Gluten Free Apple Crumble Pie

This Apple Crumble Pie is gluten free, vegan, and FULL of apple cinnamon goodness. It features my healthier gluten free pie crust, a mix of sweet and tart apples, and an oat/almond flour topping!”

We hope this gave you some baking inspo for this Fall season! Let us know if you make any of these recipes by staying connected with us on InstagramTwitterFacebook, and Pinterest!

Find me either eating some vegan buffalo mac & cheese or crocheting up a storm. Or maybe both at the same time.  
Self-Declared Pizza Connoisseur & Designated Champagne Popper