This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Spring has sprung ladies, and it’s the perfect time of year to try out some new blushes! As the temperature rises and you spend more time outside, you’re bound to get a natural tan – what better way to complement this than the soft color of a good blush!

Here are 10 of our favorite blushes from all price points to try out this season:

1. Laura Geller Baked Blush-N-Brighten

Photo By: Laura Geller

This product is such a cool concept – a bronzer, blush, and highlight in one. Swipe this on your cheeks with a big fluffy brush and you’re good to go! They come in a variety of shades, so there’s something to match all skin tones.

2. Flower Beauty Blush Bomb Color Drops

Photo By: Flower Beauty

These liquid blushes from Flower Beauty are super easy to use; just apply directly to your cheeks and blend out with your fingertips, no brushes necessary. Since they’re so affordable, you can get 2 or 3 and combine the shades to create your own unique blush color!

3. Buxom Wanderlust Primer Infused Blush

Photo By: Buxom Cosmetics

These new Buxom blushes are infused with primer to ensure that they last on the skin all day. Although these blushes are packed with pigment, they blend seamlessly out on the skin because of their silky, hydrating formula. Worth the higher price tag for sure!

4. Burt’s Bees Blush

Photo By: Burt’s Bees

These blushes are perfect for girls who love all-natural products. They are made with bamboo, honey and vitamin E, and are never tested on animals. Although these blushes have a matte formula, they still give a beautiful, subtle sheen to the cheeks – we love a natural glow!

5. Flower Beauty Flower Pots Powder Blush

Photo By: Flower Beauty

Flower Beauty’s powder blushes are just as stunning as their liquid ones. These blushes make your cheeks look naturally radiant by adding a healthy flush of color. With a formula that blends as flawlessly as this, you’d be surprised that these blushes are under $10!

6. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush

Photo By: Tarte Cosmetics

The name of these Tarte blushes is no joke – they seriously last forever on your cheeks. This line of blush comes in 14 shades, so there is truly something for everyone’s skin tone. They are super pigmented, easy to blend out, and infused with Amazonian clay to control oil but provide moisture. No wonder this has been an award-winning blush for years!

7. L’Oreal Paradise Enchanted Fruit-Scented Blush

Photo By: Ulta

These warm, peach-toned blushes are shades for spring. They come in a variety of finishes – from mattes to shimmers – but all have the same soft, velvety formula. The best part of these blushes? The subtle peach scents!

8. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Collect

Photo By: Hourglass

These luxury blushes will make you feel boujee every time you use it. This stunning shimmery blush gives you an ethereal glow and comes in a variety of marbled shades to complement all complexions. They may be expensive, but it’s ok to treat yo’self every once in a while!

9. Milani Baked Blush

Photo By: Milani Cosmetics

These shimmery blushes provide the perfect pop of color to your cheeks for any occasion. They are highly pigmented but blend seamlessly into the rest of your makeup to give your skin a nice glow. Milani also just released three new shades to expand their range to be more inclusive for other skin tones – we love to see it!

10. Fenty Beauty Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick

Photo By: Fenty Beauty

Rihanna’s beauty line never disappoints, and her blush Match Stix are certainly no exception. This cream formula can be applied with a brush, or directly to your face and blended with your fingertips. With the variety of fun colors, you’re sure to get the perfect flushed look to your cheeks.

We hope next time you’re looking to expand your blush collection, you consider one of our favorites!

Self-Declared Pizza Connoisseur & Designated Champagne Popper
Kim Flynn

Bryant '19

Fan of puppies and Starbucks. Avid koozie collector. You can usually find me with my shoe untied.