Life > Experiences

The 5 Best Brunch Spots in Providence: A Foodie’s Guide

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brown chapter.
Amy’s place

Located on Wickenden Street, Amy’s has spectacular breakfast and brunch offerings and a cozy, quaint setting. Known for its breakfast sandwiches and smoothies, Amy’s Place’s food is affordable and perfect for a quick meal with friends. Be sure to get there early, as it can fill up quickly, or order ahead and take your food to go!

massimo

Massimo, located in Providence’s Federal Hill Neighborhood, offers contemporary Italian fare. It has a vibrant, cozy atmosphere, a full bar and lounge, and a private dining room, allowing it to cater to all occasions and moods a diner may require. If you’re over 21, they also offer a great wine selection. Try their fig and gorgonzola pizza or house-cured duck confit for a guaranteed delicious meal.

The george

The George is a piano bar and upscale casual dining restaurant. Its menu includes American fare and fancified comfort food. There is live piano every Tuesday through Sunday from 10:00 AM to 1:30 PM and 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM, making for a peaceful, cozy atmosphere.

camille’s

Camille’s has served as a Providence staple for Italian cuisine since 1914. A luxurious dining experience, Camille’s expects semiformal attire. Blown glass sculptures and plush seating make for a beautiful dining experience. Well-known dishes include their veal chops and parmo. They are renowned for their wine list, which has won the Wine Spectator’s Award of Excellence.

salted slate

Serving a fresh American fare, the Salted Slate is a perfect place to grab a great brunch meal. Known for high-quality, new offerings, their brunch menu includes ricotta pancakes, a smoked salmon plate, cheddar and scallion buttermilk biscuits, and more. With a lovely ambiance and nicely decorated interior, the Salted Slate provides a dining experience that is sure to impress.

Elle Horst

Brown '26

Elle Horst is a freshman at Brown University from Northern California. She plans on concentrating in International Public Affairs with a Policy and Governance focus. As an avid journalist in high school, Elle is thrilled to join Her Campus as a staff writer. In her free time, she enjoys drinking good coffee, hanging out with friends, going to the beach, and binging TV shows.