The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brown chapter.

The holiday season is upon us, so your calendar may fill up with Secret Santa, gift swaps, and holiday parties. Finding your friends the perfect gifts can be stressful, but it doesn’t have to be. Below are some personalized ideas for each friend, no matter their interests. 

For the Beauty Guru

We all have a best friend that we go to for makeup and skincare advice. Gift them Hailee Bieber’s cult lip product that has been getting rave reviews. The Rhode Peptide Lip Tints will keep their lips glossy and moisturized all winter!

If they are more into skincare, treat them to this five-piece face mask set that will cover all their skin needs.

For the Fashionista 

For the friend who doesn’t leave their room without a chic fit, set them up for winter with a warm beanie that will go with all their looks.

A fashionista’s wardrobe is incomplete without a pair (or a few) of basic gold hoops, so if hats aren’t their style, try them.

For the Wellness Junkie

Is your friend always hopping on the latest wellness trend? Spruce their self-care nights with these nourishing eye masks and relaxation pillow spray that will leave them looking and feeling rested and restored. 

For the BookWorm

With winter break coming up, your bookworm friend may be looking for a good read to delve into. Emma Cline’s The Guest, described as “spellbinding” by Vogue, will have them unable to set the book down.

If they are a pop culture fanatic, get them Britney Spears’ buzzy memoir, The Woman in Me

For the Homebody

For the friend who always opts for a cozy night in over the party, gift them these buttery soft Barefoot Dreams socks or a chunky throw blanket that will be perfect for their movie nights.

For the Outdoorsy Friend

If your friend is going to spend winter break hiking or having picnics al fresco, they may need a sturdy water bottle and a durable bag.

This Hydroflask will keep their water cool for the entire hike, and this L.L. Bean tote will haul all their picnic must-haves. 

For the Fitness Buff

If your friend is an avid runner, make sure they can carry their keys, phone, and cards with this lightweight Lululemon belt bag.

For friends who can’t resist an outdoor game of soccer or pickleball, this sweat-proof sunscreen kit will keep them protected all game long.

For the Foodie

If your friend prefers the kitchen to the dining hall, give them this college cookbook filled with simple and accessible but also delicious recipes.

Treat your friend with a sweet tooth to this luxurious box of Paris macarons from the famed Ladurée bakery.

Alexandra Tucker is a writer at Brown's Her Campus chapter from Boston, Massachusetts. She writes on style, culture, food, and Providence. Alex is currently a junior at Brown University, concentrating in Public Health and Health and Human Biology. She is a volunteer at The Miriam Hospital in Providence, is a member of the Women's Health Advocacy Group, manages the social media account of Fashion @ Brown, and belongs to the Kappa Delta sorority. In her free time, Alex enjoys doing yoga, frequenting cute cafes around Providence and Boston, doing New York Times crossword puzzles, and exploring Brown's campus on foot with a good podcast.