This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Broward chapter.

Welcome back to another part of my inspiration! Like I said last week, I absolutely admire Tessa Thompson’s, Valkyrie from the recent movie Thor: Ragnarok! She is my inspiration of my many adventures of going to the gym as well as getting really healthy, I mean Thor (God of Thunder) loves her drive! Her amazing physique comes from an awesome diet, and some decent training as well! In the last article I was talking about her workout routine, now I will be talking about her diet, so here is the spill!

Tessa Thompson is often shown off in magazines as a style wiz, so dressing for Valkyire might have been a little different for her. Being a style aficionado sometimes comes with having the physique to strut it and she does that pretty dang well!

Her physique comes from an awesome diet, and some decent training as well!

Self Magazine shares this about her diet:

“Thompson’s breakfast is packed with healthy foods. Almonds ward off stress, and a grapefruit a day may stave off heart disease. A study in the Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry reveals that antioxidant – rich red grapefruit is most effective at lowering levels of triglycerides, a type of fat associated with heart problems. Kombucha is also chock full of antioxidants, which also contribute to healthy skin and fight wrinkles, according to experts. While the fat content in avocado might be high, never fear: it’s mostly the good for you kind. Moreover, it’s that same fat that keeps you satisfied, so you’ll be less inclined to go overboard on other eats throughout the day.”

And, while some programs generally promote intermittent fasting, I will say that this breakfast looks pretty awesome! 

The ingredients shown include: avocado, olive oil, salt and pepper, sunflower rye toast, almonds yerbe, mate cranberry synergy kombusha, and half a grapefruit. 

As I can say, everyone has different goals and different needs in order to make their routines sustainable so if this type of meal does the job for you, then get it in and make it work!

I'm Miss. Congeniality of Broward College North Campus, Events Coordinator of the Psychology Club at Broward College North Campus, new president of Her Campus Broward, I work for Student Services at Broward College North Campus, and I just like to get involved in many great activities that benefit my personal growth.