This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Broward chapter.

When you arrive in the time of your life in your 20’s, it is one of the most exciting things ever. Espeically, of the fact that you get to drink alcohol legally once you turn the age of 21. 

In my opinion, I love wine and I don’t mean any kind of wine, I mean the red kind.

So, this is what happens when you drink a glass of red wine each time.

Warm Up

Blood Vessels dialate, causing warm blood to move closer to the skin’s surface.

Heart Health

Red-wine tannins protect against heart disease and lower your risk of heart attacks.

Look Good

Facial muscles loosen and cheeks flush with color, causing you to look more relaxed, and thus more attractive.

Better Sleep

You enjoy better sleep, even compared to people who drink only water.

Burn Fat

Ellagic acid dramatically slows the growth of fat cells and lowers your risk of developing type two diabeties.

Fight Sickness

(Both of the burning fat, and the fightning of the sickness does the EXACT same effects).

I'm Miss. Congeniality of Broward College North Campus, Events Coordinator of the Psychology Club at Broward College North Campus, new president of Her Campus Broward, I work for Student Services at Broward College North Campus, and I just like to get involved in many great activities that benefit my personal growth.