stephanie greene rMzg35fH6K0 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
stephanie greene rMzg35fH6K0 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brenau chapter.

Who loves to sleep? I know I do. In fact, naptime is my favorite part of the day. Like, I love naptime so much, I have naptime planned out in my planner. I actually plan out my naps. I know; I am crazy, but I am also a five-year-old trapped inside of a 20-year-old’s body. Naps are the best. Why? You just feel so rejuvinated afterwards! Not to mention you actually have an excuse to put pajamas on in the middle of the day instead of getting looked at all crazy because you walked out in public in the clothes you wore to bed.

I can take a nap basically anywhere, and I have my classes spaced out so that I can take a nap almost anywhere. Even a little 15 minute nap right before class gets me pumped and ready to take on whichever professor I have next.

Without the constant nap, I would probably go crazy. I need to nap. Honestly, naps are the greatest sleep I get on a daily basis. I sleep horribly at night, but a short, or long, nap makes it feel like I got the best sleep the night before.

Go on. Take a nap. Take all of the naps! A nap will make you feel better. I promise.

Avery Dill

Brenau '21

I am a Mass Communications major and Music minor sophomore/junior at Brenau University. I am also the Senior Editor for the HC Brenau chapter,  an HC Campus Trendsetter, HC Chapter Advisor, and an HC Campus Expansion Assistant.
Junior, Mass Communication major with a concentration in Entertainment Management. Campus Corespondent and Campus Trendsetter for HC Brenau.