- Max Brenner Chocolate Bar/Restaurant on Boylston Street. If you are over 21 make sure to try one of their amazing chocolate cocktail concoctions, if not then just enjoy one of their perfect desserts. I mean perfect.
- Museum of Fine Arts. The MFA is hosting “Love at the MFA” all through the month of February. This special event guides couples through the museum’s galleries to view various depictions of love. This is a sweet, romantic, and simple date for those in the Boston area this month.
- Ice Skating on Frog Pond. What’s sweeter than spending an evening holding your date’s hand and ice skating?
New York City
- Washington Square Park. There’s always some type of performance going on, and it’s always sweet to spend hours talking with someone while enjoying a great atmosphere together. When you’re ready for dinner, you can head over to Café Orlin on St Marks for a bite and then enjoy the many bars in the area.
- Runyon Canyon. Hiking in Runyon is pretty low key but it has amazing views of the city and is the perfect date for any couple.
- For a romantic beach date, check out Back on the Beach Cafe in Santa Monica. Dip your toes in the sand as you eat delicious french toast and the best organic veggies Los Angeles has to offer.
- The Getty Villa. Yes, it’s a long drive to the Palisades, but the Getty Villa is the perfect place for a museum date. This gorgeous villa showcases ancient Greek and Roman art. When you’ve had your fill of art, spend time outside in the lush gardens. You’re guaranteed to feel like you really are in a Roman villa.
- Sweet Lady Jane on Montana. This is the perfect place for a little lunch a slice of cake. Sweet Lady Jane is famous for it’s Triple Berry Layer Cake, but any of their other desserts are equal in delectable-ness. Afterwards take a stroll on Montana, and voila, the perfect little date!
- Bi-Rite creamery in the Mission District. This ice cream and bakery shop makes all of it’s ice cream on location. Enjoy amazing flavors such as honey lavender, salted caramel, or banana fudge ripple. In addition to ice cream by the scoop, soft serve, ice cream sandwiches, popsicles, and sundaes are available. A fair warning, this place is so good, lines often extend around the block. But I promise you, it is worth the wait!
- The Ferry Building Marketplace. This market is right on the water with a perfect view of Bay Bridge. Go on a farmer’s market day and spend some time strolling around. Indulge in some of the treats from local vendors. You won’t be disappointed!
- You can definitely find romantic night out with your loved one at Cafe Intermezzo. The setting is indoor or out and the low lightning gives off a romance vibe. There you will find tons of desserts, such as delicious cheesecake, and a selection of coffees and teas.
- Who says romance means a sit down dinner? Why not explore the culture of Atlanta at Little 5 Points with your loved one.
- When someone thinks of Atlanta, they think of Atlantic Station as a place to shop and a place to hangout. There are many retail stores to shop till you drop, and don’t forget to catch a movie when you’re done!