3 Ways To Treat Yourself

Updated Published
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bradley U chapter.

Valentine’s Day has recently passed and while love is still in the air, take some time to love yourself. Nothing is more beneficial than taking care of yourself, so here are three things to treat yourself in these upcoming weeks.

3.) reset day

Treating your future self is treating your current self too. If you have some free time, why not try to read ahead in your class, catch up on laundry, or clean some dishes you’ve been hiding away? Not only will you be lessening your workload for the future you, but it might even boost your mood. You can also treat yourself with a sweet treat, a face mask, and an episode or two of your favorite show to make the day even more relaxing.

2.) get crafty

I love Pinterest, and I especially love to see all the crafts that people make for their significant others. The crafts are always so heartfelt and creative, but unfortunately, I don’t have a boyfriend to give them to. But who says I can’t just make these gives for myself? There aren’t any rules for crafts, so I say if you see something you like, just make it for yourself. You deserve it.

1.) Go on a date with yourself

Take yourself out, you deserve it! Treat yourself to a movie or a good meal, and enjoy your own company. There are no limits on what you do, especially since you don’t have to worry about compromising your wants. So take some time out of your day and go wherever you want and have some fun.

sophmore – 20 – keeping it simple – movie enjoyer