Sweat-proof, Dance-proof, Everything-proof Makeup!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

Want your makeup to look just as flawless at the end of the night as it did when you first applied it? It certainly is hard to keep your foundation, eye-makeup and lipstick in perfect condition, especially when your dancing and having a good time! Here are some top makeup products that will make your makeup stay put: 

Primer

Eye-primer and face-primer are the key to making your makeup last. I like Urban Decay Primer Potion for an eye shadow base coat and for underneath your foundation I like Laura Mercier Foundation Primer. These two are your secret weapons to combating creases and to prevent sweating off your hard work!

Setting Spray

This is a must! You can set your foundation with this spray and ta-da, it will stick on through every song that comes on. A favorite of mine is Urban Decay All Nighter, which does exactly what it says.

Waterproof Mascara

There is nothing like a good waterproof mascara to prevent raccoon eyes. You definitely do not want black lines or reside on your face, especially when talking to a cute guy. Check out my favorite, Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Waterproof.

Lipstick/Lipstain

I recommend either a lip stain or a liquid lipstick. One or the other, they both stick on your lips forever and are totally non-drying. My two favs are Make Up Forever Aqua Rouge and Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain.

Caitlin is from Long Island, New York and is a sophomore. She is majoring in Psychology and minoring in Health and Wellness Studies at Binghamton University. Caitlin loves make-up and gets her inspiration from Allure and Glamour magazine. She loves living a healthy lifestyle and contributes her passion for health to her mother. She is excited to be apart of the Her Campus team.