This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Binghamton chapter.

With classes starting soon, many people are stressing about the upcoming semester. Don’t worry! Here are some tips for planning for a successful semester!

Plan and Schedule Your Time

Grab your favorite paper planner, planning app, or calendar and write down all of your due dates, academic and social obligations, and any other dates. Leave time for studying, homework, meals, and self-care! Scheduling time for yourself is super important!

Read Your Syllabi

Reading the syllabi early in the semester can help you plan how much time you need for each assignment and when the best time to start is. Schedule when you may be able to attend office hours and review sessions!

Make Time for Yourself

Make sure you set time aside for yourself! Your studies are important, but so is your social life and your personal time. 

I hope everyone has a great semester! Good luck with your classes!

alyssa harris

Binghamton '25

HEY! I'M ALY AND I'M AN 18-YEAR- OLD COLLEGE GIRL WITH A LOVE FOR ALL THINGS LIFESTYLE. FASHION, FOOD, COOKING, HEALTH, AND FITNESS! BASICALLY. ALL THINGS COLLEGE LIFE IS MY THING!