This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

With all of the uncertainties returning to campus, most students were nervous if the new protocols at Seasons were going to have an enormous impact on the quality of the food. For a long time, I thought that the 921 would only have take-out, which triggered several unanswered questions in my head before arriving on campus. Would take out limit our food selection? Would the food be served cold? How would Bentley handle all of the paper bag and plastic container waste from take-out? 

Now that we are several weeks into the fall semester, I can confidently say that I am impressed by the services and food provided at Seasons, given the circumstances. They killed it; high five Bentley! Pre-ordering my food for pick up on the GrubHub app works great, especially on the days where I am busy working on school assignments. The app is easy to use and has an extensive selection of food types. I can see what specific ingredients are in the meals and their nutrition facts. I’m also so relieved they have kept my favorite 921 meals: salads.  

On the app, I can order premade salads that Bentley did not offer at the 921 before the pandemic. While there are some salads to get every single day, other salads are temporarily daily specials. These premade salads save a tremendous amount of time where I can grab and go.  Here are my favorite salads so far, and I highly recommend you try them at the 921. 

Cesar Salad

I know, I know. This salad is the most basic. When I first got the salad, I was nervous that there would not be much in it to fill me up. Boy, I was wrong. Bentley Dining stuffs the lettuce to the lid of the container. The thick and creamy Cesar dressing is also a killer; it compliments the crouton and romaine blend.

Grilled Balsamic Chicken 

This salad contains a grilled boneless breast marinated in balsamic vinaigrette. The contents sound simple, but the meal is perfect if you are looking to eat a light dinner. You get protein and greens with a delicate dressing to top it off. 

Salmon and Asian Pear Salad

I loved trying this salad out, although it was only a specialty salad for the day, so keep your eye out if this salad makes its way back to the app. Bentley Dining loads this salad with pear, salmon, nuts, carrots, kale, and berries. I ate this salad for lunch and was full for hours, so I ranked this as one of my favorites. My only critique is that the salmon did not taste right because it was cold. 

Buffalo Chicken Salad 

Last but certainly not least, the buffalo chicken salad. This salad was also a specialty lunch meal, but it was terrific. The buffalo chicken salad is my favorite because I almost mistook the chicken bites as the chicken from Buffalo Wild Wings!

Hello! My name is Marissa, and I am a senior at Bentley, pursuing a degree in Marketing and a minor in Information Design and Corporate Communication. I am also on the swim team, swimming sprint free. I love writing personal experience articles and reviews on stores and products.
Melissa is President and Campus Correspondent of Her Campus at Bentley University.  She is a senior majoring in Marketing and minoring in Spanish and Psychology.  Melissa studied abroad in Sevilla, Spain!  In her free time, she loves to read, write, play tennis, volunteer, and spend time with family and friends.  You'll usually find her exploring new places and restaurants and then writing articles about them!