This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

When we collegiettes head to the gym, we are often greeted with a mix of styles. Girls’ outfits range from yoga pants and jogging tops to baggy basketball shorts and high socks.  A simpler option that is a nice mix of fancy yoga pants and comfortable basketball clothes are workout shorts. These shorts, which go for about 12 to 25 dollars at Target, Marshalls, or Sports Authority, have become a fashion craze, and collegiettes collect a vast array of them to wear throughout the week. The different styles these shorts come in are endless, and pair them with a t-shirt and you have the perfect workout look!

Check out a few cool styles found around Bentley! Which are your favorites?

Simple Black

An elegant black keeps your workout shorts classy while allowing a bit of style with the designs on the sides.

Bright Colors

These shorts were made to stand out, a complete opposite from the basic black short. Show the world that you are making a statement while completing an awesome workout!

Personalized Shorts

These workout shorts are emblazoned with the Bentley logo, and provide school spirit and everlasting comfort throughout your daily run.

Have fun finding a style that works for you! 

Bentley University