This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Congratulations, you have overcome the Bentley ratio and found yourself a significant other. If you are strapped for cash and/or, you can’t be bothered to take the shuttle into Harvard, there’s still a wide selection of Bentley themed dates you can treat your beloved to. Here are eight ways to show your love on a budget.

1. A scenic hike up the Smith stairs– when you can’t take their breath away, the stairs will every time.

2. Are you especially thrifty? Do you have unlimited swipes at Seasons? Make a few trips and grab fruit, desserts, or coffee cups if your guy or girl is short on provisions in their room.

3. A romantic dining experience at Seasons, because nothing says “I love you” like Nugget Night.

4. If you are feeling like a big spender, swing by Russo’s as the night winds down and show your love by indulging them with mozzarella sticks and chicken fingers.

5. Share your study guides. No, seriously. Offering someone your 112 study guide might as well be a one way ticket to their heart. 

6. Bentley has so many gorgeous views to offer, so why not set up a picnic on the bridge to Lower? There’s nothing more romantic than sharing Currito as you watch the traffic on Beaver Street move at a snail’s pace.

7. Book them a study room in the library. Saving that special person hours of precious studying time wandering around Smith or Jennison looking for empty classrooms will mean the world to them… especially if it’s before a GB exam.

8. Borrow their phone and change the wifi to bguest. When they inevitably disconnect from the internet for the twentieth time and ask for your help, simply switching them back to the comparably decent airfalcon will forever put you in their good graces.

**And as a final disclaimer, the author takes zero responsibility for the resulting consequences these ‘dates’ may or may not have on your relationship.**

Photo Sources: 1/2/3

Amanda Ciarci is a sophomore at Bentley University majoring in Marketing and Media, Arts, and Society. She is an active member of Alpha Phi, and in her free time can be found napping or having the occasional existential crisis in the library. 
Hi, my name is Molly! I'm currently the Co-President and a Campus Correspondent for Bentley University's HC chapter.