The Ultimate Bentley University Starter Pack

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

1. Harvard Square: Thanks to the Harvard Square Shuttle, Bentley students spend a lot of time in Cambridge. Food, shopping, and sightseeing– what’s not to love?

2. Stairs: Smith Stairs, Adamian Stairs, the stairs from Lower to the bridge– the list goes on and on.

3. Phone Wallet: Nearly every Bentley student has owned one of these handy devices. They are perfect for storing your Bentley ID card.

4. Bentley Long Sleeve Tee: On any given day, you are likely to see at least a few of these.

5. Amazon Prime: What college student doesn’t love Amazon Prime? Here at Bentley, you know your package from Amazon has arrived when you get one of these emails: “WAIT THREE (3) HOURS TO PICKUP YOUR NEW PACKAGE.”

6. Résumé: A well-written résumé is a business school must-have.

7. Bingo Cards: Bentley loves its Bingo nights. Super Bingo in the Dana Center, anyone?

8. Iced Coffee from Dunkin Donuts: Bentley University is proudly located in the heart of New England, so of course its students are going to have a deep love for Dunkin’ Donuts and iced coffee.

9. Polo Hat: Commonly paired with Vineyard Vines apparel and/or Sperrys.

10. Buffalo Chicken Wrap: Whether it is from LaCava or Seasons, buffalo chicken wraps are a Bentley essential.

11. The Falcon Statue: Every Bentley student has at least one Instagram-worthy picture next to our favorite falcon stature. We love you, Flex!

12. Sperry Shoes: One of Bentley’s favorite shoe options.

13. Vineyard Vines Quarter Zip Sweater: Students at Bentley love their Vineyard Vines merch.

14. Einstein Bros. Bagels: One of Bentley’s most loved eateries.

15. Patriots: Although Bentley is home to students from all over the world, its students have a special adoration for the New England Patriots.

16. Bean Boots: It does not matter if it is snowing, raining, or sunny, expect to see a few dozen pairs of these boots making their way around campus.

17. Lenovo Laptop: Thanks to Bentley’s mobile computing program, students have the choice of one of 4 different computers included with their tuition. The most popular? Definitely the Lenovo.

18. Financial Calculator: Most Bentley students have one of these on them at all times.

19. Swell Bottle: If you attend Bentley, you have definitely seen one of these bottles being filled up at one of Bentley’s many water fountains.

Photo Sources: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19

Haley M

Bentley '20

Marketing major and Law and Sociology double minor at Bentley University.
Hi, my name is Molly! I'm currently the Co-President and a Campus Correspondent for Bentley University's HC chapter.