Let’s face it: school can be exhausting as sometimes you don’t have the time to go back to your dorm to sleep. Personally, I want nap pods on upper campus, however, until that happens here are my favorite spots to quickly sleep in between classes and meetings. 

1. The Sacred Space – Not many people are there, so usually you can be the only one and the bean bag chairs are super comfortable. 
  2. The Library – I personally do not go to the library that much but I heard that the study lounge is a great place to take a nap. 
  3. LaCava Study Rooms – Personally, I like the room on the end with the big couch. However, if you are like me and feel weird taking all that space for yourself, you can go to one of the smaller rooms. I recommend opening your computer and sleeping behind your computer screen so people walking by do not realize it. 
  4. Falcone North Function Room – This is a new place I have found. It is not the most comfortable but if you live on lower campus and don’t want to go all the way back down to nap, no one is usually here during the day. 
Abby Kirsch

Bentley '24

Hi! My name is Abby Kirsch and I am a sophomore at Bentley University majoring in Information Design and Corporate Communication. Some of my hobbies are drawing, painting, exercising occasionally, and watching Grey's Anatomy. I wanted to join HerCampus as a way to pursue my writing interest as well as develop new skill sets that will be beneficial in the workforce. One fun fact about me is that my favorite animal is a lemur!