- Use GrubHub to order food ahead when you need to eat quickly before practice, OR
- Try to schedule your classes in a way so that you have enough time to eat before practice
- Also, bring your computer and use a hotspot on the bus so you can get work done on the road.
- Use Rate My Professors to choose professors that might not give as much homework as others, since you will have significantly less time with sports.
- Utilize your professor’s office hours; most are understanding when it comes to athletes.
- Don’t be afraid to email teachers for extensions.
- Let your professors know you are an athlete at the beginning of the semester.