Styling Bentley Gear for Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Fall is officially here, and with the new season comes the need for a change in our wardrobes. Every Falconette has multiple pieces of Bentley gear lying around their dorm rooms. Whether it’s a hat, tee, or tank top, mixing Bentley apparel in to an everyday outfit can be easy with the help of a few fall staples that you probably already have in your closet. With the addition of a few stylish accessories, your t-shirt from orientation can effortlessly become a chic look for class, a trip to Boston, or an afternoon football game.  

Here are three sample looks to help get your creative juices flowing!

Look #1

Vest: J. Crew Turtleneck: H&M Skirt: H&M Boots: Charlotte Russe Hat: Barnes and Noble at Bentley University

Your favorite Bentley baseball hat (we all have one) gets a fashion-forward upgrade with a trendy button-front denim skirt and striped turtleneck. Add a matching puff vest for warmth and brown combat boots for edge. This look would be great for a day shopping in Boston with your girls. It will keep you warm in fall’s brisk air without sacrificing fashion. Tights or leggings could easily be added on extra cold days.

Look #2

T-Shirt: Barnes and Noble at Bentley University Flannel: H&M Jeans: H&M Bag: Forever 21 Sunglasses: Ray-Ban Boots: Aldo

Every Falconette has a classic Bentley t-shirt hanging around in their dorm. Instead of pairing it with leggings and sneakers like you normally would for class, try tossing on your go-to flannel and favorite ripped jeans. Add brown ankle booties, a small shoulder bag, and a pair of matching sunglasses, and you are ready for a lecture or a Saturday afternoon football game with friends. This look is casual and comfy, but the accessories add some extra style.

Look #3

Jacket: Gap Tank Top: Barnes and Noble at Bentley University Jeans: Madewell Scarf: Nordstrom Sunglasses: Forever 21 Boots: heels.com

Most girls have their favorite denim jacket, skinny jeans, and knee-high boots that they wear on repeat during the colder months. Pairing these fall essentials together with a Bentley tee is a cinch. A flannel scarf adds interest and color to an otherwise neutral look. All you need are shades and a Pumpkin Spice Latte (optional) and you have a look that’s perfect for some cool weather.

Flaunting Falcon pride is a part of everyday life at Bentley. Why not make it fashion-forward? With a few items that you already have in your closet and maybe a few new accessories, any piece of Bentley gear can become a put-together ensemble perfect for fall in no time!

Haley M

Bentley '20

Marketing major and Law and Sociology double minor at Bentley University.
Hi, my name is Molly! I'm currently the Co-President and a Campus Correspondent for Bentley University's HC chapter.