SOULSHINE Brand : The New Yogi Attire

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Yogis everywhere have become the inspiration of a generation with their limber practices that feed the soul.  Yoga is no longer simply a means of physical movement but a lifestyle, and I mean style in more than one way!  Ever heard the term “look good, feel good”? Well founders of SOULSHINE are taking this term quite literally with their new apparel brand.  

Founded by Kristina Tsipouras, SOULSHINE is a transitional yogi wear brand that inspires positivity, happiness, and style.   Made right here in the U.S., with high quality fabric, there are several design options that fit every yogi girl!

With new additions to the fall line, the SOULSHINE brand is making moves, and fast.  Perhaps the best part about the apparel line is its flexibility.  Running from a yoga class to grab a coffee with friends, us girls want to be comfy but still ‘oh so cute’ and SOULSHINE’s designs make that possible.  With a great line of products already, SOULSHINE brand is working on even more, from yoga mats to a larger variety of apparel options!  With a mission to help each person find their inner bliss, in every aspect of life, SOULSHINE is a brand to look out for!  Check out madebysoulshine.com for a look at products, updates, and a little inspiration. In the words of SOULSHINE: live a life full of Peace, Love, & Soul.

Photo Credits: 

https://www.facebook.com/SOULSHINEBRAND/photos_stream

Probably shopping or eating a taco.