This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Tired of spending $30 on manicure? Does your polish chip quickly? Do you hate the hassle of returning to the salon to remove gel polish? Try this alternative: ImPress Nails by Kiss! Below are some key points on the product – I swear by them, and people ask me about them all the time!

http://impressmanicure.com

• The nails do not require glue. They have a sticky back that peels off easily for application

• There are different lengths and shapes- oval, square, short, medium, and long. They have matte nails or smooth gel nails, as well as accent nails and gem appliques – something for everyone!

• The packs come with more than 10 nails, so that different size options can work for varying nail shapes and lengths. The nails can also be easily clipped and shaped however you want.

• The company website has tons of discounts and sales online

• You can buy them for 6 or 7 dollars at drug stores- CVS, Target, Rite Aid, etc. If you buy a lot from CVS like me, you will get coupons and ExtraBucks!

• There are tons of color options and seasonal nails for holidays

• Each packet comes with a nail file and prep-pad, as well as a cuticle pick for nail-care.

• As a swimmer on campus, I can vouch for the lifespan of this product. I swim daily, and they stay on for about a week and a half.

• The nails work for various age groups – my mom wears short length square nudes and pinks, and she loves them! She also has a completely different shape nail than I do, and they work for both of us because the package has different shapes and sizes inside to fit both of us.

• The company recently came out with toenails as well – I have yet to try them!

Images: 1 / 2

Swimmer & Nicholas Sparks enthusiast
Allison Weed

Bentley '20

Allison Weed is a senior at Bentley University. She is majoring in Marketing with minors in Information Design and Corporate Communication, and International Affairs. She is the President and Campus Correspondent of the Bentley University Her Campus Chapter.