Moody St. Must Tries: Moody’s Delicatessen & Provisions

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Moody St., located in the heart of downtown Waltham, is famously known for its plethora of cuisine options. It has an option for any type of food you are feeling, whether that be a spicy Indian dish, tapas, or even just your typical bar food.  

One restaurant I recently tried on Moody Street was Moody’s Delicatessen & Provisions. With breakfast, lunch, and dinner all served, it is going to be tough to choose what meal to try first. In addition to the deli, they also have The Backroom, which is an upscale bar and restaurant. 

Their menu consists of typical deli sandwiches, but with their own signature recipes and flair. Some classics include reuben sandwiches, grilled cheese, and meatball subs.  With so many tasty options, it is difficult to choose only one to order.

Although quite pricey, Moody’s Deli is definitely a must try for anyone in the area looking for a meal. Sit down seating, bar seating, as well as takeout are all options for you to try their dry-aged meat and farm fresh vegetables. Grab some friends and try this chic restaurant with plenty of options for everyone!

Melissa is President and Campus Correspondent of Her Campus at Bentley University.  She is a senior majoring in Marketing and minoring in Spanish and Psychology.  Melissa studied abroad in Sevilla, Spain!  In her free time, she loves to read, write, play tennis, volunteer, and spend time with family and friends.  You'll usually find her exploring new places and restaurants and then writing articles about them!       
Allison Weed

Bentley '20

Allison Weed is a senior at Bentley University. She is majoring in Marketing with minors in Information Design and Corporate Communication, and International Affairs. She is the President and Campus Correspondent of the Bentley University Her Campus Chapter.