This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Name: Luca Panzoni

Graduation Year: 2020

Hometown: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Major: Finance

Her Campus Bentley: What would you say is most different about the people in Argentina versus the people in the United States?

Luca Panzoni: They are very different. People in Argentina are close and touchy. People in the United States are friendly, but at the same time distant.

HCB: Describe yourself in three words.

LP: Impulsive, loud, and passionate.

HCB: What is the most impulsive thing you have ever done?

LP: So, in Argentina, the seniors in every high school raise money to rent a club and throw a big graduation party (the drinking age is 18). Everybody gets drunk, and we have a big pregame with the juniors and sophomores. Then we take busses to the club. I was talking to someone when I turned around and saw my high school crush behind me. I grabbed her by the hip and we started making out.

HCB: What is your favorite thing you own?

LP: My ring. It is made out of my grandma and grandpa’s engagement rings, and my grandma has a matching one.

HCB: What is your best feature?

LP: I would have to say probably my style. My favorite brands are Supreme, Gucci, Calvin Klein, and Nike.

HCB: What is the weirdest thing you have ever worn?

LP: I have floral pants, an army suit, and a tiger onesie– you choose.

HCB: Favorite women’s clothing trend?

LP: Crop tops so I can see their bellies *laughs*

HCB: Describe your ideal date.

LP: I love coffee, so ideally we would go to a small coffee shop. I love to talk, so coffee would be better than dinner because people focus on their meals at dinner, whereas with coffee we can focus on each other.

HCB: Male and female celebrity crushes?

LP: Of course, my female crush is Kendall Jenner. My male crush would have to be Brad Pitt in Fury, because he’s a freaking savage.

HCB: If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

LP: I would want to teleport so I can easily travel. That way, I could go home every holiday.

HCB: Favorite thing about the United States and coming to Bentley?

LP: Coming to Bentley University makes me feel like my life became more interesting, I really enjoy the challenge that reinsertion gives me, and so far I made a lot of friends and I got to know a lot of people. Rugby is life fam.

cat, chocolate, and john mayer enthusiast. 
Hi, my name is Molly! I'm currently the Co-President and a Campus Correspondent for Bentley University's HC chapter.