This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Spring Break is the time for us to unwind from the stress of midterms, summer job applications, and escape the snow and freezing New England weather for a week. Many of us traveled to somewhere warm and tropical, while others embarked on an exciting adventure abroad or returned home to relax and spend some quality time with our families and loved ones. No matter where you traveled or where you will be for the remainder of the semester, the Her Campus Spring Survival Kit has your back.

By the time spring weather comes around, we’re all dying to put our dark-colored winter clothing to rest until next year, and take the time to change up our styles. You know what that means—it’s time to pull out those fun patterns and bright spring colored outfits! The Buxom VaVa Plump Liquid Lipstick is perfect for pairing with these colorful spring looks. We love the vibrant color of the lipstick for casual days of school when you want your lips to make a statement, or for Sunday brunches and spring flings. But wait…there’s more! Buxom is offering students a 20% discount off your ENTIRE purchase for the month of March! Visit www.buxomcosmetics.com and use the code HERCAMPUS to check it out!

Another way to make a statement this spring is with the Almay “Unapologetic” Shadow Squad Eye Shadow! This set includes 4 absolutely stunning shades that will bring a little color into your everyday makeup look. We are loving the monochoromatic colors in four beautiful finishes: matte, satin, metallic, and glitter! All the shades are fragrance-free and safe for sensitive skin. This is a must in the makeup bag this season!

As the weather gets warmer and there’s more humidity in the air, we all start to notice our hair getting so much harder to manage. Have no fear—the Bed Head Get Twisted Anti-Frizz Fighting Spray and the Bed Head Superstar Queen for a Day Thickening Spray are here to save the day! This spray helps keep those curls and beach waves in place all day, and helps us fight against even the biggest of knots and frizzy hair.

Whether you just returned from that tropical vacation, or enjoyed a nice staycation at home, the L’Oreal Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelette is your new best friend! This self-tanner can help make your perfect bikini tan last even longer, or make it look like you spent all of break beachside! For those of us who went to somewhere warm, the Alba Botanica® Hawaiian Sunscreen sure came in handy! With SPF 45, this lotion helped us protect our skin from the sun all day long with good-for-you ingredients like green tea, aloe vera, and palm kernel oil. Even during the not-so-sunny days we’ve been seeing, it’s ultra-important to always incorporate SPF into your beauty regimen to protect against harmful UV rays.

Spring time not only calls for spring cleaning, but for decorating as well! Whether you’re going for a new look in your dorm room, or just want to try out some new DIY crafts, Krazy Glue is here for you. You can never go wrong with a classic and super-adhesive glue in your desk!

Who doesn’t want a little extra support? This Her Campus Popsocket is one of our absolute favorites! It offers great support for your hand and wrist when you’re on your phone and snapping selfies—and also doubles as a stand for your phone so you can set it on your desk.

As we settle in now after Spring Break—awaiting the waves of warmer weather and end of midterm season—remember to stay motivated and power through. We’re just over halfway through the semester now, which means we’re halfway closer to summer, too! The Her Campus Spring Survival Kit will be your new best friend for the semester and will help you conquer just about any situation!

Images: 1

I'm a small town, suburban girl from Orchard Park, NY- just outside Buffalo (basically southern canada). I live for spontaneous adventures at night, a good cup of tea, and Gucci’s newest runway collection. I am not a huge sports fan, but the Buffalo Bills will always be my favorite sports team, no matter how many games they lose each year. I'm currently a Junior at Bentley University, double majoring in Marketing and Liberal Studies, with a minor in Corporate Communications and Graphic/Web design.
Native New Yorker Brooke Camarda has had her eclectic share of jobs—from the runways of NYFW to the haunted hallways of NYZ Apocalypse. Commonly known by her alter ego of Wonder Woman, there's no task or adventure that the skydiving-enthusiast isn't willing to take on. She loves typography and cappuccinos almost as much as she loves her (very) big family, and is thrilled to be writing for Bentley University's chapter of Her Campus.