This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

After being on break for an entire week, it can be hard to get back into the swing of things once you come back to school. Here are some things that can help you stay on track throughout what’s left of the semester!

Have a white board calendar in your dorm room

This will help you stay organized by putting all your due dates, exams, and meetings. The great thing about a white board is that it’s temporary. You can use different color markers and Post-Its to make your board fit your needs! Or pick up some paint chips at Walmart or Home Depot and make your own!

Do some spring cleaning!

You probably have a lot of clothes in your closet that you don’t wear anymore, or things around your room that you just don’t use. Clean up your room so that you’re living in a space as organized as you are! You can donate things to Goodwill or even a clothing drive at Bentley or in Waltham.

Set time aside.

To make sure you don’t get behind on your work, make sure you set aside time each day to do homework—and not in your dorm room. Studies say that you should not work in the same place you sleep and relax. That is why it’s important to take a couple of hours a day to go to the Bubble in the Student Center or the Library to review notes from class and catch up on homework. Your GPA will thank you later.

Images: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4

Allison Weed

Bentley '20

Allison Weed is a senior at Bentley University. She is majoring in Marketing with minors in Information Design and Corporate Communication, and International Affairs. She is the President and Campus Correspondent of the Bentley University Her Campus Chapter. 
Native New Yorker Brooke Camarda has had her eclectic share of jobs—from the runways of NYFW to the haunted hallways of NYZ Apocalypse. Commonly known by her alter ego of Wonder Woman, there's no task or adventure that the skydiving-enthusiast isn't willing to take on. She loves typography and cappuccinos almost as much as she loves her (very) big family, and is thrilled to be writing for Bentley University's chapter of Her Campus.