The Best Things About Bentley in the Spring

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Here are some of the best things about Bentley in the spring (for the 7th inning stretch that is the time between spring break and summer). 

1. Everyone hanging out on the Green Space for that first really nice day of spring

2. Spring Day, of course

3. When all of the trees are blooming and it’s warm enough outside to eat lunch at the tables outside Lacava

4. Skipping that one class in which attendance doesn’t count because it’s so nice out… after all, you’ll remember that one awesome day more than Econ

5. Wearing those pretty dresses that you haven’t been able to wear since September (note: beware of pulling a Marilyn Monroe while going up the Smith steps)

6. Actually wanting to go to the gym because it’s not as dark and cold as early. Walking back up the steps after leg day is hard enough!

7. Spike Ball on the Green Space; it’s The Amazing Race of Bentley

8. Not having to trudge through snow and slip on ice just trying to get up the hill

9. No one can see your breath in the air now when you’re panting your way up the steps (my out-of-shapeness is my own secret now)

10. 2 AM walks back from the library do not consist of total body-shaking, ear-numbing cold

11. Sperries!

12. BBQ-ing behind Forest and Kresge

13. Petting dogs on the Green Space #chickmagnets

14. Walking out of a building on the hill and not being knocked over by the wind

15. Looking at your planner and being both sad and happy that there are only 6 weeks left

All GIFs courtesy of Popkey

Hi, my name is Molly! I'm currently the Co-President and a Campus Correspondent for Bentley University's HC chapter.