This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

We collegiettes have so much going for us as Bentley students: top-notch business classes, many liberal arts options, close proximity to Boston, fun campus activities, and so much more. Personally, while I complain each and every day about the walk uphill to class, seeing how fall manifests itself at Bentley every day for the last two months is yet another amazing part of this school.  I’m not even ashamed of how often I stop to take pictures of the beautiful trees on this campus; the red, yellow, and orange everywhere just makes me so happy!

But, as all good things must come to an end, the saddest time of the year is finally upon us; each morning, the trees around campus are getting barer and barer. I see facilities workers with huge vacuums sucking up those gorgeous leaves. My Instagram cries a little every time I see a leaf fall from our gorgeous trees.

To commemorate another breathtaking fall at Bentley as we prepare the upcoming cold, New England winter, enjoy some of my favorite pictures of fall on our beautiful campus.

These yellow trees on upper between Jennison, Rauch, and LaCava were some of the first to go this year. I snapped this picture before fall break, and I’m so glad I did; when we got back, these trees were bare! Their vibrant yellow color rang in another lovely fall on campus.

[pagebreak]

This view of the tree outside of Adamian is the epitome of fall. I love when Bentley doesn’t collect the leaves and leaves them scattered across campus. It makes everything seem much more like fall!

[pagebreak]

The trees outside the student center are a mix of the best fall colors. The stream makes it seem like we have our own little park on campus!

[pagebreak]

I love this view of lower and its gorgeous trees as you walk over the bridge. The stunning yellow trees, the leaves scattered over the bridge; everything just screams fall!

[pagebreak]

A personal favorite of mine are the amazing red trees outside of Fenway. Whether you’re lucky enough to see them each time you leave the building (like me!) or get to walk through them on your daily walk to the gym, these trees bloomed late in the season and are one of the last remnants of fall on our campus.

Fall; it’s been real. Until next year! 

Olivia is a senior at Bentley University studying Information Design and Corporate Communication. On campus, she is an Admission Fellow and Peer Facilitator for Bentley’s First Year Seminar program, as well as Co-Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Bentley. In her spare time, Olivia enjoys reading, writing, spending time with family and friends, traveling, and going to Disney World (she’s obsessed).