This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

We all need a little caffeine pick me up every now and then. But how do you know what flavor of Celsius to pick? Here is my go to guide for how to pick the best Celsius for whatever occasion.

Lemon Lime: Lemon Lime is the best flavor to pick when you need to pull an all-nighter in the library. It tastes just like a sprite, but gives you all the energy you need to write a ten page paper that is due the next day. 

Orange: Orange is the perfect Celsius to wake you up for your 8:00 AM. It tastes just like a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice and puts you in the best mood to concur your morning. 

Arctic Vibe: When the snow is bringing you down, crack open an ice cold Arctic Vibe Celsius and you will immediately feel ten times better. With winter comes shorter days and colder weather, which is fun for no one. But this Arctic Vibe Celsius will help thaw your frown and turn it upside down.

Peach Vibe: On a summer day when you just need to cool down, Peach Vibe is the way to go. This is easily the best summer drink you could have.

Strawberry Lemonade: If you are heading to the beach, don’t forget to grab a Strawberry Lemonade Celsius. It is the most refreshing Celsius you can have while sitting on the beach watching the sunset over the ocean.

Julia Michaud

Bentley '27

My name is Julia Michaud and I am from North Hampton, New Hampshire. I am an avid coffee drinker and I love to swim in the ocean and just be outside. I enjoy writing about a positive mind set and living every day to the fullest.