10 Struggles of the Exhausted College Student

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Every semester, regardless of what year you are or where you go to school, you will have these struggles…

1.     When you stare at your computer for hours on end because you’re trying to get your life together, but you just end up straining your eyes

2.     When you decide you want to try to get to the gym more often

3.     When you procrastinate doing work by going to the gym (even though you told yourself you’d do it before you went to the gym)

4.     When you get back from the gym and all you want to do is go to bed, but you need to get in the shower and do all that work that you haven’t yet

5.     When you stay up late trying to finish all that work you hadn’t done yet

6.     When you unluckily got 8 AM classes (or chose them) but still hate to get up that early and drag yourself up the hill for classes

7.     When you’re so exhausted that you forget to eat, then you get even more exhausted because you have literally zero fuel

8.     When your friends drag you out on the weekends when all you want to do is sleep because you hardly ever can during the week

9.     When you can finally relax, but you realize it’s Sunday and you have to finish all that work you never got to over the weekend

10.  When Monday morning rolls around and you have to do it all over again

Hi! I'm Nicole, the social media chair for Her Campus Bentley! I'm a senior and love writing gif articles :)
Hi, my name is Molly! I'm currently the Co-President and a Campus Correspondent for Bentley University's HC chapter.