This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Belmont chapter.

As we enter into the first week of October and say goodbye to whatever was left of summer, we can at least say September gave us the gift of NEW MUSIC!! The music industry saw a spike of new releases in September, and it was exactly what our ears needed. Here are 7 new albums you should be sure to check out if you have not listened to them already.

1. LCD Soundsystem: American Dream

Released September 1, 2017

2. The National: Sleep Well Beast

September 8th, 2017

3. Foo Fighters: Concrete and Gold

September 15th, 2017

4. The Killers: Wonderful Wonderful

September 22nd, 2017

5. Phoebe Bridgers: Stranger in the Alps

September 22nd, 2017

6. Demi Lovato: Tell You Love Me

September 29th, 2017

7. Miley Cyrus: Younger Now

September 29th, 2017

Make sure to like HC Belmont on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, pin with us on Pinterest, and love us on Instagram 

I am a freshman music business major, like the majority of Belmont, from the Chicago land area. Like most people, I fell in love with Nashville's music, coffee shops, and obviously all the wall murals. I am a firm believer that one day I will marry Jim Halpert, but until that day, I will wait patiently and keep re-watching The Office. I believe that in an another life time, Amy Poehler and I would be the best of friends. I would hold out hope for this life time, but I am just waiting for her to respond to my emails. Life is good--remember that.
Madeline is a senior at Belmont University in Nashville and a lifelong Tennessean. She is majoring in Entertainment Industry Studies with a minor in Business Administration. She loves binge watching dramas on Netflix, going to Predators games, and spending time with family and friends.