This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Belmont chapter.

Name: Celida Salcedo

Year: senior class of 2019

Hometown: Memphis, TN

Major/Minor: Mass Communication/ Journalism

Role at HC Belmont: Marketing Director

Why did you choose Belmont?

I chose Belmont because I love how ambitious everyone is and the beautiful campus. What’s not to love about that?

What’re your career goals? 

I want to become a social media manager for multiple businesses and companies and work from home. (or around the world) That’s my ultimate goal. 

Favorite place to go in Nashville? 

I love High Garden Tea in East Nashville. It is the cutest tea shop with a very chill vibe. Perfect way to unwind and support a local spot.

Do you have any hobbies?

I love doing yoga, watching national soccer, and hanging out with my puppy Coco! When I have the chance to travel I fully immerse myself in the culture around as a  fun hobby.

What’s your favorite class you’ve taken at Belmont? 

Digital Citizenship with Dr. Syb!

Top 3 favorite bands?

All American Rejects, 5SOS, Boys Like Girls

Favorite Movie?  

Tough, I’ll go with a Rom-com, Trainwreck

Favorite quote?  

“Be the change you wish to see in the world.” 

Favorite Food?  

My mom’s cheese enchiladas.

What would you say to someone considering joining the HC team?  

DO IT. You have nothing to lose only everything to gain!

Make sure to like HC Belmont on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, pin with us on Pinterest, and love us on Instagram

Rachelle is a junior at Belmont University. She is studying music therapy and has a minor in psychology and hopes to work in hospice someday. Along with writing, she enjoys reading, learning new musical instruments, and spending time with friends.