Your New Favorite Workout: Fun & Fit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Looking for a new fitness class to get ready for the summer months? Look no further than the fitness classes taught by Gemma Santamaria, who is the founder of Dance-Fitness Program Fun&Fit! The program is based out of Newton and includes two awesome classes: a ballet based Barre class which works on complete body toning and muscle building and a high energy dance-cardio class that works on stamina building and strength training!

The best part about these classes is that they require no previous dance experience– just motivation, the ability to have fun, and the desire to learn! And what’s even greater is that if you can’t make any of the times listed in the graphic above, you can find at least three other people, and Gemma will work with your free time to organize your own dance cardio session. With a Newton studio located on Oak Street and another studio located in Medfield, you can always find an easy and convenient location to get in your cardio… and learn a few dance moves!

Gemma, featured above, describes herself as “dancing her way through life, literally!” We couldn’t imagine a better instructor for these types of dance-cardio classes. She teaches both the BalletBarre and upbeat Dance-Cardio classes. She highlights that her programs are accessible to everyone; each class can be modified or amplified to fit each individual person’s needs! The results speak for themselves, she highlights, and everyone leaves with a better attitude than they came in with.

So swing down to the Newton or Medfield studio to try Gemma’s amazing classes! Her Campus BC has an exclusive offer with Fun&Fit and has special coupons for discounted classes!

Interested in receiving coupon? Just email bc@hercampus.com and you will be sent a coupon! First come, first serve!

Sources:

http://41.media.tumblr.com/a9055fc2ec815f947167c2bef63a68f2/tumblr_o012d…

Photos courtesy of Gemma Santamaria

Blake is a senior at Boston College and is pursuing Biology and Pre-Med, as well as the perfect slice of pizza. She is so excited to be a co-Campus Correspondent along with Emily this year! As well as being a writer for Her Campus BC, she is also a member of the Girls Club Lacrosse team, the Public Health Club, and is a physics tutor on campus.