Trend Tribe Recap and BC Promo Code!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

This past Thursday, Samantha Cooper, founder of Trend Tribe, visited Boston College and spoke about her jewelry company! Samantha’s talk was fantastic; she focused upon taking risks, following your dreams, and the importance of hard work. It was so interesting to see how Samantha’s company began as an idea in college, and has now transformed into an incredibly successful business.

Not only did we get to hear Samantha speak, but we were able to shop the pieces as well! The majority of the items were under $14, an absolute steal, and the quality of the pieces is great. Samantha really focuses upon presenting a mix of classic and trendy jewelry that works for all different styles, and a lot of the pieces can be mixed and matched, which is an easy way to quickly spruce up a look. This season, dainty necklaces are all the rage, and Trend Tribe carries plenty of options!

As you can see, the jewelry is fun and youthful, perfect for any Collegiette! I especially loved the Katie Cuff paired with a watch and gold accessories.

If you love the collection as much as we all did, you’re in luck! Use the code TTlovesBC and receive 10% off of your order! Now is the perfect time to head on over to Trend Tribe and stock up on some classic, fashionable essentials for the fall! Visit at www.trend-tribe.com. If you want even more information, check out the blog as well as Trend Tribe’s Instagram and Twitter @trend_tribe. 

Hi I'm Olivia! I'm a junior at BC who loves writing, photography, John Mayer, and anything beauty related.
Blake is a senior at Boston College and is pursuing Biology and Pre-Med, as well as the perfect slice of pizza. She is so excited to be a co-Campus Correspondent along with Emily this year! As well as being a writer for Her Campus BC, she is also a member of the Girls Club Lacrosse team, the Public Health Club, and is a physics tutor on campus.