This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Halloween is rapidly approaching and it is getting to be about that time for last minute costume preparations. To help inspire and to give you some assistance with all your Halloween planning, we wanted to tell you about an amazing beauty site called Preen.Me.

Preen.Me is a website that every girl needs to know about. Not only does it provide you with the products that are needed for each look, but it also has video and step-by-step tutorials on how to do just about every kind of makeup.

The site breaks up their looks according to style, making it even easier to pick out the perfect makeup for any occasion. For Halloween, our primary focus is on their exotic page. The makeup on this page ranges from bright and bubbly to dark and wild. Some of the looks are super detailed and artistic, but don’t be afraid to try them out. After all, Halloween is the one time of the year when you get to be creative because anything goes! Here are just a few looks from the site that will get you pumped for the holiday:

Who knew zombie makeup could look so sexy?

You can’t get fiercer than this tiger makeup.

Complete your ladybug costume with these adorable nails.

Thinking of being a flower or a fairy? Check out this colorful eye.

The detail in this Ursula makeup is amazing. She looks like the actual cartoon!

[pagebreak]

Perfect your Minnie Mouse costume with this eye look.

Embrace your wild side with this leopard makeup.

Are you going to be a tropical bird? Try this exotic neon eye.

Make your minion costume even better with these uber cute nails.

Glitter and sparkle are essential for princess makeup.

Get in the Halloween spirit with these Jack O’Lantern nails.

Hope these photos gave you some inspiration for Halloween! For even more festive looks, go to www.preen.me.

Photo Sources:

http://www.preen.me

Kelsey Damassa is in her senior year at Boston College, majoring in Communications and English. She is a native of Connecticut and frequents New York City like it is her job. On campus, she is the Campus Correspondent for the Boston College branch of Her Campus. She also teaches group fitness classes at the campus gym (both Spinning and Pump It Up!) and is an avid runner. She has run five half-marathons as well as the Boston Marathon. In her free time, Kelsey loves to bake (cupcakes anyone?), watch Disney movies, exercise, read any kind of novel with a Starbucks latte in hand, and watch endless episodes of "Friends" or "30 Rock."