This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Our event with boohoo took place on Friday on April 17Th.  It was one of several Her Campus BC events that took place this past weekend. The theme of this event was Girls’ Night Out. The event was comprised of boohoo raffling off clothes, and fun prizes such as nail polish and jewelry. There was also an appearance from Drybar hair stylists and great raffles from Her Campus BC. Attendees had the chance to enter to win a Frye Company tote that will be raffled off at the end of the year. The event had everything that you could possibly need for a Friday night out!  

Pretty much everyone was lucky enough to win something from the event. Everything was provided by the girls from Boohoo, Erin and Kathleen, who worked really hard to make the event successful. They are part of the Boohoo STYLE SQUAD at BC, which means they are the campus correspondents for the Boohoo website. Everyone needs to check out the site because they have stylish clothes for any occasion.  

There was a photo booth that was both silly and exciting. The girls at the event were really into putting on all the fun outfits and playing around with the props that we had. The props ranged from huge glasses to funny hats. 

Drybar, whose motto is “No cuts, no colors, just blow outs,” came to the event and gave every participant a free hair makeover for free. Drybar is located in The Square at Chestnut Hill on route nine near Wegmans – super convenient location if you have a car, and the prices are reasonable for a special date or an event. The ladies at Drybar are super fun and really wanted to hear about the night’s plan. It was a great addition to the event and made it so everyone was looking their best before a Friday night. 

Chipotle was part of the event, as well. The girls from boohoo choose to bring some amazing guacamole, salsa, and chips to feed everyone before a night out. Got to keep those stomachs full!

Her Campus is looking forward to continued participation in partnering with boohoo for events, and we hope that more and more people will participate in the events, as well. The girls on the team worked hard to put together fun and relevant events that will help to encourage everyone to venture outside of their dorms and their friend groups to participate in a fun evening with fun people. Hope to see you guys at the next one! Keep an eye out for more events to come from Her Campus BC.

I am a Political Science major and Women's and Gender Studies minor at Boston College. I am an RA on campus and am involved in the Student Admissions Program. Since I am from Florida, I can legitimately say that I love long walks on the beach. I also love getting lost in a world fabricated by a novel, there is honestly nothing better.