This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Don’t have a date for Valentine’s Day, don’t worry! These TV couples will be there for you. With the big day right around the corner, it’s time to review television’s best couples.

Ben and Leslie, Parks and Recreation 

Ben and Leslie certainly had a beautiful love story. Both passionate nerds, who put the needs of others before themselves, they liked each other, and loved each other. 

Pam and Jim, The Office 

A signature “office” romance. We all knew that Pam was gonna end up with Jim, not Roy.

Chandler and Monica, Friends

Move over Ross and Rachel, Monica and Chandler were the real couple of Friends. Their proposal episode is one for the books. 

Cory and Topanga, Boy Meets World

Cory and Topanga stole each others hearts in the seventh grade, and by the time the show was over, they were married.

Lily and Marshall, How I Met Yout Mother

Lily and Marshall, college sweethearts, showed Ted what true love was. It was about compromise and love.

Jake and Amy, Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Jake and Amy, complete opposites, but made for each other. Jake’s boyish tendencies complement Amy’s type-A personality for a fun romance.

Nick and Jess, New Girl

Nick and Jess, arguably, had one of the best on-screen kissed in “Cooler”. I would watch a whole series just on their dysfunctional married life post New Girl.

Comment your favorite couple below!

Boston College senior who loves Dunkin Donuts french vanilla swirl iced coffee, Friends, John Mulaney, and Swedish Fish.  
Hi, I'm Fallon! I'm a senior at Boston College and this year's BC campus correspondent. I am a communications major and marketing minor and I am originally from St. Paul, Minnesota. In my free time, I enjoy spending time with friends, catching up on Netflix, and exploring Boston!