This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Trader Joe’s is the holy grail of all supermarkets. I would personally rank it #1 out of all grocery stores. They have everything from produce to gourmet frozen dinners and literally every possible snack. Listed below are twenty-eight items that you need to pick up next time you’re there.

P.S. – Do not go to Trader Joe’s hungry because they are always passing out samples and you will end up with a ton in your cart.

DRINKS

Cold Brew Concentrate – Need an afternoon pick me up or a morning buzz? Get the cold brew concentrate and add some milk and water and it is to die for.

Mango Pineapple Juice – If you are a juice fan then pick up the mango pineapple juice, it will quench your thirst with the perfect amount of sweetness.

SNACKS

Trader Joe’s Tempting Trail Mix – Get your protein fix and satisfy your sweet tooth with the Trader Joe’s Tempting trail mix that has the perfect ratio between nuts, dried fruits, and chocolate!

Baked Cheese Cheetos – Basically the healthier version of Crunchies.

Plantain Chips (Sweetened) – They are so crunchy and sweet. It is the perfect sweet and salty snack.

Honey Roasted Almond Slices – These are sliced almonds that are sweetened with honey. There is a crystallization on them and they melt in your mouth. Try adding them to your yogurt for an extra crunch!

Fig and Olive Crisps – These are the perfect crackers to eat on their own or with Brie cheese. Is your mouth watering yet?

Cheddar Rocket – If you think goldfish are the best cheddar snack, you are doing it wrong. These cheddar rockets are the best thing cheddar flavored. I ate a whole box in one night…

Roasted Gorgonzola Crackers – I know this sounds gross because gorgonzola cheese isn’t for everyone, but these crackers would prove your taste buds wrong. The crackers are soft and salty with a hint of sweetness.

Roasted Seaweed Snack – Salty. Crunchy. Melt in your mouth.

Just Mango Slices – These are pieces of dried mango that are sweet and chewy.

Quinoa and Black Bean Tortilla Chips – These black bean chips are a great alternative to just plain tortilla chips. Perfect for salsa dipping.

Unexpected Cheddar Cheese – Cheap, but taste like a cheese straight from a wine shop.

Coconut Cream Yogurt – This yogurt is creamy but healthy for you. With coconut flakes mixed in, it is the perfect snack or for breakfast paired with granola.

DIPS AND SPREADS

Corn and Chile Salsa – Dip chips in this salsa or put it in salad or burgers!

Raw Crunchy Almond Butter – Better than regular almond butter, because it’s crunchy and TJ’s.

Edamame Hummus – Regular hummus is so out of style, edamame hummus may seem daunting but double the deliciousness.

Bruschetta Sauce – Diced tomatoes with onion and garlic. The perfect spread on a baguette for a sandwich.

Speculoo’s Cookie Butter – A deliciously unusual spread reminiscent of gingerbread and made with crushed biscuits.

DESSERTS

Chocolate Dipped Dunkers – These cookies are great for dunking into any beverage; milk, coffee, hot chocolate, you name!

Mango Sorbet – This delicious treat is sourced from Queensland, Australia.

Triple Ginger Snaps – These cookies are sweet but have a little kick to the back of your throat. Not only the perfect holiday treat but a snack all year round.

Dark Chocolate Covered Caramel – These are chewy, tiny and rich in dark chocolate.

Pumpkin Pancake and Waffle Mix – It’s that time of year for pumpkin spice, so spice up your pancake or waffle mix.

Sublime Ice Cream Sandwiches – I mean what’s better than a classic chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich?

FROZEN FOOD

Black Bean and Cheese Taquitos – Crunchy and delicious. Perfect for an afternoon snack or dinner!

Spanakopita – Crispy on the outside and gooey spinach and cheese on the inside. Pop these in the oven and you got yourself a perfect hors-d’oeuvre. (TIP: If you’re hosting a party, trick your guests that you made them!)

Cauliflower Rice – This cauliflower rice is perfect to throw in the microwaves and then mix in whatever you want with it. A healthier alternative to white rice.

Mini Cinnamon Sugar Churros – A great dessert to throw in your freezer and then when you are craving something sweet, pop them in the oven for a perfect snack. They are coated in sugar and trust me it is easy to eat the whole box.

I hope these snacks help you navigate the waters of Trader Joe’s next time you’re there!

Hi! My name is Cameron Stonehouse and I am a Senior at Boston College. I have been apart of HerCampus since freshman year and have loved being apart of this organization. In my free time, I like to hang out with friends, read, and cook! My guilty pleasure is reality tv and popcorn :)
Rising sophomore at Boston College.