This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Have you ever said something and then the second it left your lips you instantly regretted how bad it sounded? We are all guilty of it and so what better way to finish off the semester than with a list of the best and worst things that have been overheard at BC. Don’t worry I won’t give names so that awful thing you said that one time in the Rat will remain forever anonymous. Enjoy!

Worst:

“The government shut down? Wait what does that even mean?”

“And then I woke up completely naked” -Girl walking to lower 

“He got booze on my ass!” 

“You know, if I had to take poison, it would be through coffee. Like I would die drinking coffee”

“She has way too much self confidence to be the submissive Catholic school girl we all want to bone” – overheard in the Chocolate Bar

“Is it socially acceptable to walk into class while eating buffalo Mac n Cheese?” – the answer to that one ladies and gents is no, no it is not.

“Is there a shuttle bus from Ruby to the Mods”

“You would think BC would hire more intelligent people to drive their students around on the bus.”

Best:

“We are Bowl eligible.”

Being a senior and walking into a mod, “Who do you know here?” My response: “EVERYONE!”

“Here let me take that stroller up the million dollar stairs”- a guy offering to carry a woman’s baby stroller up the stairs so she could help her daughter up them

“Yay there is sushi in Lower, that means we can justify ordering Fins again”

“Just read the Gavel print edition.”

“It’s like a country full of honey boohoo” – a professor

“God this is gonna suck” -professor opening the door to a meeting 

“ I went to a spin class yesterday and it was great because every time we went up a hill, the spin instructor played “Under Pressure” and it was just awesome” – bro on the Comm Ave bus.

Meghan Gibbons is a double major in Communications and Political Science in her senior year at Boston College. Although originally from New Jersey, she is a huge fan of all Boston sports! Along with her at Boston College is her identical twin, who she always enjoys playing twin pranks with. Meghan is a huge foodie, book worm and beach bum