5 Things YOU Can Learn from Kylie Jenner’s Pregnancy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Social media freaked out over the announcement of Kylie Jenner’s pregnancy and the birth of her new baby daughter. Social media continued to freak out over the announcement of her daughter’s name, Stormi Webster. While Kylie has been taking over the media world, here are five things you can learn from Kylie Jenner’s Pregnancy.

1. It’s Ok to Not Share Everything

Kylie is known to share the secret behind-the-scenes of her life on Snapchat and share her stylish looks on Instagram to her 100+ million followers, Kylie chose to not share her special moment with the rest of the world. After her pregnancy was over and she felt comfortable to share her pregnancy, she announced to the world with two photos and an Instagram video the arrival of her baby daughter. Also, can we mention her photo of Stormi holding her thumb is the most liked photo on Instagram?

2. Family First

Kylie has always been known for staying close to her family, and she shared her pregnancy with her family. Her YouTube video shows private moments from holidays to doctor visits, each time surrounded by Travis Scott and members both families.

3. Responsibility

In the beginning of the YouTube video, Jenner’s best friend Jordyn Woods stated, “When you’re 20 years old, you’re just figuring out your life. You don’t know what you want, you’re an indecisive teenager and you’re just becoming a young adult, and there was one thing that your mom knew for sure, and that was you.” From the beginning, Woods claimed that Kylie understood the responsibilities of motherhood and was ready to be a mother.

4. Keep Your Friends Close

Kylie was not locked up in a house for 9 months. From the video she published, she was seen taking photos outside in California, at her baby shower, and shared more special moments with her friends off-camera. Knowing who you can trust and who your best friends are important, and Kylie made sure to only spend time and share her pregnancy with her most trusted friends.

5. Support

Your support system needs to be stronger than you. Kylie was fully supported throughout her pregnancy by family and friends, and those are the people you want to surround yourself with.

While Kylie Jenner is known for being in the public eye, she managed to keep a secret from the world.

Let’s see what 2018 brings to Kylie & Stormi!

Sources: 

https://media.extratv.com/2018/02/09/kylie-jenner-insta-825×580.jpg

https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/styles/article_small/public…

http://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/201817/rs_600x600-…|100:100&crop=100:100;center,top&output-quality=100

Vanessa is a senior at Boston College studying Economics and Communications. She is proud to be the Campus Correspondent of Her Campus at Boston College!