A Glance at Early Black Friday Shopping Deals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Baylor chapter.

Black Friday is one of the most exciting days of the year with all the half-off deals and the rushing adrenaline when trying to stampede your way into a crowd to snag the last 50-inch flat screen TV left from Best Buy. Who doesn’t love a busy, productive day full of shopping? Black Friday falls on November 29th this year leaving minimal time to complete your holiday shopping list for family, friends and yourself. Luckily some stores rolled out some early deals for us early birds out here with more to come the day of. Gather your shopping list folks because here are some deals that will make your shopping endeavors perfect!

1. Amazon

Amazon is ahead of the game kicking off their Black Friday deals starting November 22nd. With new deals every day from Fire TV Stick to 4k screen TV, you’re sure to cross off your holiday list in minutes.

2. Walmart

Walmart is always the go-to store where you can snag low prices every day. Surprisingly they even have doorbuster deals right now! You can get Apple Airpods for $139.00. As a gal who still wears regular apple earbuds with cords to class, this is a steal!

3. Target

We can’t forget about everyone’s favorite store to wander in! Target’s Black Friday doorbuster are in and here are some first big deals on electronics. Right now, you can save $120 on some Beats Headphones, $417 on a Dell Laptop and $300 on the 2017 edition Apple iPad Pro (space gray).  We can’t wait to see their full list of products coming soon.

4. Urban Outfitters

Love UO but hate their bogus prices? Well look no further Urban Outfitters has an early Black Friday sale with 40% on all sale items online and in-store. 

5. H&M

My go to store for something fairly cheap, matter of fact H&M has up to 60% off on deals for a limited time so go ahead and get you some outfits sis!

6. Charlotte Russe

Although they closed numerous stores across the U.S. back in March. Charlotte Russe is back and better than ever with a 50% off storewide event on all items.

7. Nasty Gal

Another one of my favorite stores for chic clothes, but we know it’s the opposite of cheap. The women’s retailer is doing a Black Friday deal with 60-80% off of absolutely everything! So, if I were you, I would definitely shop at Nasty Gal while they have these amazing deals.

8. Gymshark

Looking for some nice workout gear to wear to the SLC or to your Lifetime Fitness class? Gymshark is the right place and always have the best Black Friday deals on workout clothes. Starting November 25th, up to 70% off on selected lines so be on the lookout!

There you have it, some of the earliest Black Friday deals happening now and it might not seem as much. Discount season is only the beginning! We still have Cyber Monday the week after Thanksgiving in case you still haven’t finished your holiday shopping list. Be on the lookout as each store updates their deals everyday leading up to the event. The holidays are stressful for everyone but by shopping earlier rather than later, it won’t get too hectic when the season comes around.

Happy shopping!

Saidat Abu

Baylor '22

Saidat is a sophomore Neuroscience pre-med student at Baylor University. She is from Dallas, Texas and spends most of her time studying at Moody or the Baylor Science Building. When she's not studying or going to organization meetings she loves to go thrift shopping, raving, doing photoshoots and indulging on delicious food. She is a very strong advocate for mental health and influencing fellow peers to believe in themselves and always keep fighting!