8 Motivational Quotes To Get You Through Midterms

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Babson chapter.

Since our second round of midterms is upon us, and we’re on the final stretch towards Thanksgiving break, I think we all could really use some motivational quotes. So, I put together a list of 8 quotes I’m using to help keep me going:

1. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” ― Robert Frost

2. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt

3. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” — Theodore Roosevelt

4. “Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.” – Unknown

5. “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.” – Florence Nightingale

6. “You’re going to go through tough times – that’s life. But I say, ‘Nothing happens to you, it happens for you.’ See the positive in negative events.” – Joel Osteen​

7. “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” – Pelé​

8. “The only reason why people do not have what they want is because they are thinking more about what they don’t want than what they do want.” – Rhonda Byrne

I hope these quotes can help keep you motivated throughout these next few midterm weeks. I wish you all the best of luck on your midterms, and I know we can do it!

Hi! My name is Andrea Lindner, and I am currently a freshman at Babson College!