Healthy Snack Options To Survive Finals Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Augustana chapter.

Finals week is already here. Despite the fact that your main goal this week is being productive while studying for exams and finishing projects, it does not mean that you will have to neglect your health, especially your nutrition. Here are some snacks that you can take into consideration while studying, check them out!

1. Avocado Toast

Check Recipe Here

2. Overnight Oats

Check Recipe Here

3. Trail Mix

Check Recipe Here

4. Peanut Butter Banana and Honey Roll Ups

Check Recipe Here

5. Apple Sandwiches 

Check Recipe Here

International sophomore at Augustana College who is pursuing a career in Political Science and History. Enjoys reading romantic novels, baking pastries, strong Nicaraguan coffee and traveling to get to know new cultures better. Passionate about globalization, women's rights and quality education for everyone. Proud member of Sigma Pi Delta social sorority.  "I would like to be remembered as someone who accomplished useful deeds, and who was a kind and loving person. I would like to leave the memory of a human being with a correct attitude and who did her best to help others."                                                        - Grace Kelly.
Augustana Contributor