This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Just like everybody else, Aubie has his good days and his bad ones. But when you’re the most beloved mascot in the whole country, it’s hard to stay in a bad mood for too long. Which Aubie mood are you feeling most like today?

“Come at me bro” Aubie

This is an Aubie classic. He exudes confidence and is ready to take any obstacle (or creepy elephant mascot) head on. This mood is best when displayed Monday morning, before starting the week, to remind yourself that you can do anything you set your mind to.

Contemplation Aubie

College is a time to make some big life decisions. Whether you are deciding on what job to take after graduation, what class to sign up for next semester or which tacos you’re ordering at Tacorita, take Aubie’s advice and just go with your heart.

Silly Aubie

Sometimes you just have to laugh it off and have some fun. Don’t worry what anyone thinks of you, do what makes you happy!

Healthy Aubie

I love Mexican food as much as the next girl, but sometimes you just crave a salad and a fresh fruit smoothie from Smooth n’ Groove. Aubie reminds us that it’s fun to be active and stay healthy!

Friendly Aubie

College is all about meeting new kinds of people and keeping an open mind about those who are different from you. Aubie reminds us to be nice to everybody, even Alabama fans.

Naptime Aubie

Even after a full 8 hours of rest, sometimes you just need a “cat” nap.

Cuddly Aubie

If you’ve never experienced one of Aubie’s hugs, go find him right now, it’ll change your life, trust me. Make sure you always tell your besties how grateful you are for them, there is never a such thing as too many hugs.

Hype Aubie

No complaints here; we go to the best University in the country, have the cutest Mascot, the loveliest village and the best Auburn family anyone could ask for. War Eagle Aubie!

Animal Science major with a passion for writing. Crazy cat lover, avid diet coke drinker and a shopping addict.