This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

If you know me, then you know that I LOVE a good deal. I get so excited when I find anything on sale, especially designer. I could literally spend hours in TJ Maxx fascinated with random things that I somehow always convince myself to buy. I was introduced to Poshmark from a friend of mine who also loves to bargain shop, and let me tell you it is the greatest thing on the planet!

Poshmark is an app that lets you buy and sell almost anything! I have made over $500 selling my old clothes and accessories I don’t use anymore (I guess the saying “one man’s trash is another man’s treasure” is true after all). I have also stocked my closet with lots of new clothes for literally half the price. You even have the option to limit your search to only items that are brand new that still have the tag on them!

If you thought things couldn’t get any better, then get this, Poshmark purchases usually only take up to 4 days to get to you. So if you are super busy during the week, order yourself a new outfit and get ready to rock it just in time for the weekend. Why pay full price for designer clothes when they will be out of style in the next year? Become a posher and ball on a budget!