The End of the Semester Told Through “The Office” Gifs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Everyone is so thankful it’s the end of spring semester, which means summer is almost here! Relaxing at the beach, going home, not dealing with classes… but we forget that the only way to get to that is to go through finals week, AKA my worst nightmare. Some people are ready for finals and feel confident about them, but I am not one of those people. So, to survive that and make this less scary, I like to find funny things to fill my free time so I don’t go insane. My go-to? “The Office” re-runs on Netflix of course! So many relatable moments, hilarious lines, and unforgettable scenes that help me forget I’m dying inside. Here’s my take on the end of semester told through “The Office” gifs, enjoy!

When it finally dawns on you that next week is finals week…

Can we slow down a bit, please and thank you!!!

When you look at the mountain of work you have to do before you’re free…

It’s basically never ending, where did all this come from?!

When teachers keep adding on mini assignments to the 20,000 other things they’ve assigned…

Haven’t you tortured us enough already?

When you try to act interested in the review sessions…

Yes, I sooo want to be here and not in bed with cookies watching Netflix…

When teachers ask a question looking for volunteers during review sessions…

Don’t look at me, don’t call on me, I’m not here okay.

When you go out with your girls on Friday and Saturday to live it up before hell week…

Basically the only happy times I’ll have for the next week.

When you realize it’s Sunday and finals start the next morning…

Crap, why did the weekend go so quickly!

When you try to study in the RBD without snacks and coffee…

I need the caffeine and sugar to not crash at 8 p.m.

When your friends say, “Why are you on Pinterest, shouldn’t you be studying?”

Yes, I should be studying, I’m taking a MUCH needed break thank you very much.

When you and your friend successfully study for a solid 20 minutes without looking at Facebook…

And then celebrating this by checking Facebook for anything important you missed in that lifetime.

When you get to go home after your last final…

I’M FREE, MOVE IT!!! See ya next semester!!!

When you pass those finals like you knew you would!

Congrats ladies on making it through another semester, we knew you had it in you :)

Cathlene is a senior studying journalism and women's studies at Auburn University. She has been a part of Her Campus Auburn for three years and is in her first year as Campus Correspondent. When she isn't studying and working on Her Campus, she enjoys baking desserts, reading young adult fiction and watching Netflix (mainly Friends, The Office and The Great British Baking Show). Some of her favorite things include Disney, desserts and fluffy animals to cuddle. Cathlene aspires to write for a magazine once she graduates and hopefully move back to Los Angeles.