jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

30-Second Prayer for Your Crazy End of the Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Auburn chapter.

Prayer is such a wonderful time to take a short break for yourself, isn’t it? When things get crazy though, it can be hard to remember to take that time and nurture your relationship with God. I always try my best to take some time at the beginning of the day and the end to have a quick conversation with God, but honestly, we all forget from time to time. But I think the hardest part for me is that when I’m spread so thin, I can sometimes be so overwhelmed that I don’t even know where to start praying- which, ironically, stresses me out more.

Here is a quick, 30-second prayer for you just in case you feel like you can’t find the words:

Father,

Thank You for the opportunity and the ability to go to such a wonderful school.

I ask You help me through the end of this semester, keeping my strength, sanity and steadfast faith in clear sight.

Please help me to remember how hard I have worked up to this point and help me to stay determined through the remainder of the semester.

Please enlighten me, my fellow students and my teachers, that we may use our education to glorify You each and every day.

Thank You for working within me.

Please continue to use me as Your tool, to show others Your love through my actions and words.

In Jesus Name,

Amen

Casey Wilson

Auburn '18

Casey Wilson is a recent Auburn University graduate. She loves acting, animals, and the color pink. Her most impressive skill is her ability to quote The Emperors New Groove in its entirety closely followed by her ability to trip over nothing. If you can't find her, she's probably taking a nap with her dog. Instagram: @realcaseyk
Cathlene is a senior studying journalism and women's studies at Auburn University. She has been a part of Her Campus Auburn for three years and is in her first year as Campus Correspondent. When she isn't studying and working on Her Campus, she enjoys baking desserts, reading young adult fiction and watching Netflix (mainly Friends, The Office and The Great British Baking Show). Some of her favorite things include Disney, desserts and fluffy animals to cuddle. Cathlene aspires to write for a magazine once she graduates and hopefully move back to Los Angeles.