This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arkansas chapter.

Take our word for it. You won’t want to miss the deal shown above! The Orchid Boutique is your ultimate Spring Break stop for must-have designer swimwear. From adorable bodysuits to high-waisted bikinis, you need to see these before you make any swimwear purchase this season; but the fun doesn’t stop there! The Orchid Boutique carries a range of Maxi dresses, rompers, cover-ups and accessories. Believe us, you will be the hottest assest to the beach scene. If you won’t take our word for it, just look at some of these adorable styles for yourself! Click on any image to take you shopping.

Tiffany Ward, a Junior at the University of Arkansas, joined the Her Campus Arkansas team in 2013 and now serves as the chapter President. Along with being an English major, Tiffany has a minor in Legal Studies and Pre-Law emphasis. Tiffany is a loyal member of Alpha Omicron Pi. Tiffany loves to write articles that provide advice and fun to her readers.