Steals and Deals Through Online Shopping

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

Most every girl loves shopping but on a college budget it can be difficult to get your hands on the products and clothes you want. Here are four amazing sites that can get you great loot for an awesome price.

CherryCulture.com

I came across this site about five years back when I was first introduced to the world of beauty blogging and vlogging. Cherry Culture is a site sells makeup brands like NYX, Milani, Mehron and more for discounted prices. You can get your favorite NYX lipsticks or some Model In a Bottle for 25 percent off!

Birchbox.com

There are a few sites out there now much like this but Birchbox still seems to reign supreme. As of right now in order to subscribe to a Birchbox you have to request an invite. On this site you subscribe to a monthly, $10 Birchbox which gets you deluxe samples from over 100 brands like Benefit, Anastsia, Eyeko, Laura Geller and more. For those of you out there who love beauty products and wish you could try them all before buying a full-sized product, Birchbox is the way to go. It’s also a really awesome way to find out about products you didn’t even know existed!

HauteLook.com

This site is a shopaholic’s dream. Hautelook offers its members really good deals on beauty products, hair tools, clothing, accessories, and home goods for a limited-time. The way it works is that it features a bunch of different brands at up to 75 percent off, however you only have about 48 hours to take advantage of the deal. They even have stuff for men and children.

TeeFury.com

So maybe you’re not as interested in beauty products or the typical type of clothing. Never fear! TeeFury.com has your back. TeeFury offers unique graphic tees for $10. You have 24 hours to get your hands on one design before it’s gone. TeeFury features a different design from a different artist every day. A lot of times designs are parody illustrations of stuff like Pokemon, Doctor Who, Harry Potter, and other pop-culture geekery.

Mo is a 21-year-old journalist/video-blogger from Honolulu, Hawaii. She is currently a senior at the Univeristy of Arizona's Journalism School and is interested in youtube, journalism, beauty, Harry Potter and more. To learn more about Mo visit her website at www.mothejournalist.com