This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

Need a study break? Head over to Pasco Kitchen and Lounge for happy hour! It is located right on University Street, and has a fun atmosphere and adorable patio that you and your friends are sure to enjoy.

Happy hour is from 3:00-6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and features great deals on appetizers and drinks. The restaurant has an “urban farm” inspired menu, and almost everything I have tried there is amazing.

However what I love most about Pasco is the fresh local ingredients they use. I ordered bruschetta off the happy hour menu the other day, and the tomatoes were to die for. And the nachos my friend ordered were equally as good. They had cabbage on them, which was a fun and delicious way to spice up a well-known menu item.

The way Pasco prepares food is way above the average restaurant, especially on University Street. Everything is well thought out and cooked to perfection. And at $5 an entrée, what are you waiting for?

P.S. don’t forget about drinks. They have $5 glasses of wine, $3.5 draft beer, and a few of their mixed drinks are on special as well.

I am a journalism major and business minor. I love the sun, a great book, and gossip girl. I travel whenever I can, and I love trying new and interesting food!