The Last Week of Senior Year as Told By Michael Scott

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at App State chapter.

It is the last week of class…for some of us the last week of class ever (well of undergrad) and we have a lot of feelings. Some of them are emotions about leaving a place we’ve called home for the last four years… most of them are about how we’re dead inside. So Michael Scott is here to help us feel all of our feelings. 

When all of the projects you put off in January because they were due during finals are actually due…

When you realize how much time you’re about to spend with your group work “team” members…

When that same group decides that deadlines don’t apply to them….

When you only have 10 days until graduation but can’t celebrate because you have too much work

The mood for all exam review sessions

When your friends make you go out and you try and convince yourself that you still got it

When your class realizes that the final has twice as many chapters as you prepared for

​When your mom calls to check on you 

When someone asks what your plans after graduation are

Trying to balance sleep, school work and your senior bucket list is like…

When Freshman are talking about how easy (or difficult)  their finals are

Studying for that freshman course you knew would be a walk in the park

Basically just…

Actual footage of me running to the bar on LDOC

But we’re almost there. Graduation is in the single digits days away from right now and honestly I couldn’t be more ready for it if I tried. I’ll be sad about leaving later because honestly I don’t think I can emotionally process that right now and if I start crying I probably won’t stop. Congrats seniors and good luck to everyone else.

Sources:

Giphy.com

Kaitlyn Reavis

App State '18

Kaitlyn is a senior at Appalachian State majoring in Public Relations with a minor in Political Science.  Kaitlyn is the President of Her Campus App State as well as one of the Campus Correspondents.  She's also the president of App's Ducks Unlimited chapter, and a member of Sigma Alpha Lambda, which is the communication honors society, and a member of Collegiate Republicans. She's moved by her love for this country and the way it works. She hopes to one day be a part of what makes it work be it in politics or campaign management and research. In her free time Kaitlyn coaches’ softball, reads, obsesses over her 6 dogs (yes you read that right), and enjoys being surrounded by the people she loves. She hopes to turn her stories into a book one day but until then... "Never settle for bad coffee, bad friends, or bad men."