This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at App State chapter.

Halloween is right around the corner, and we know how stressful it can be trying to pick out a costume for not only yourself, but for your bae as well. No worries, we’re here to help! 

1. The Tooth Fairy and a Dentist

How cute and clever is this?! You’ll be the shining couple at whatever party you go to!

2. A Fireman and a Dalmatian

Yet another clever costume that we love and one that you’re guaranteed to get compliments on!

3. Noah and Allie 

Because who can ever get enough of The Notebook?! 

4. “The Slutty Pumpkin and the Hanging Chad” 

This one’s for all you How I Met Your Mother fans out there…

5. Daenerys Targaryen and Khal Drogo 

And THIS one is for the Game of Thrones fans who want to look like the epitome of a power couple (has season 8 premiered yet?!).

6. Woody and Jessie

A classic throwback costume in honor of the Toy Story era, when wondering if our toys talked when we walked away from them was our only major life concern.

7. Lilo and Stitch

Another great throwback, and also an easy (yet adorable) idea!

8. Jim and Pam

You should’ve known this would be on here… Jam is and always will be a given couples costume idea.

9. OR Dwight and Angela

For those of you who love The Office, but want to avoid being the 5th couple dressed up as Jim and Pam at a party.

10. Belle and The Beast

I may be a little biased about how in love with this idea I am considering Beauty and the Beast is one of my all-time favorite movies, but c’mon… tell me this isn’t cute. 

11. Forrest Gump and Jenny

“Run, Forrest, Run!”

12. A Deer and a Hunter

Seriously, whoever comes up with these adorably clever costumes ideas deserves a Halloween prize.

13. A Mermaid and a Sailor

For those of you who want to let your “inner mermaid” come out for a night (and make bae support you in doing so)!

If any of these ideas inspired you and you decide to use them for Halloween, let us know by posting a pic on social media with the hashtag #HCAppStateGetSpooky to be entered into our costume contest!

Sources:

http://www.pinterest.com